[Amps] 6 mtrs:

Nils Petter Pedersen la7sl at online.no
Tue Sep 25 12:14:50 EDT 2007

> And yes, when it is operated properly the IMD is excellent.

I can not argue against that as I have never had the chance to test one of
your conversions. ....
Also, my points in the mailings are of a general nature, and not
spesifically
pointing to your construction.
But driving a pair of 572B's to 750W output  looks to a retired E
professional
like pushing an old VW beetle to 100MPH would look to an auto engineer:
Risky,- at best :-)
May be I am too conservative ??? ...