[Amps] How much electrolitic for a HV supply ?

Hamilton Horta - PY2NI py2ni at terra.com.br
Wed Sep 26 10:12:28 EDT 2007

    Thanks a lot Peter, these figures are very close to what I thought,
actually
I was tempted to try (not in a definitive way but just run some tests) with
something around 6,7uF (7x 47uF in parallel) but only for the amp with just
one GI-7B. My feeling is that it´s going to prove me  I am wrong :)

73
Horta
PY2NI