[Amps] IMD

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Sep 26 10:29:33 EDT 2007

Thats a bunch of BS as usual from you.

Any decent commercial amp will do more than its advertised at. Its called
overhead and allows for tube aging. Using you distorted logic (pun intended)
an AL-1500 cant be run over 1500W otherwise you will have a poor signal.

Since you appear to be an expert please explain how YOU would tune up a GG
amp for best linearity.

Carl
KM1H