[Amps] IMD

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Sep 26 18:48:28 EDT 2007

They also told Admiral Rickover that it was impossible to build a nuclear
sub. "They" being the experts that were all wise.

And never forget that the worlds best engineers designed the Titanic and 2
shuttles that went boom.

Im glad that I waited over 30 years to get my degrees; working my way up
gave me a better feel for what works.

Carl
KM1H