[Amps] Posting here

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Wed Sep 26 22:57:20 EDT 2007

Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 55, contained three posts, two of were replies containing reposts of issue #52. The subjects lines on all three were:
>    1. Re: Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 52
>    2. Re: Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 52
>    3. Re: Amps Digest, Vol 57, Issue 52

Besides consuming a lot of bandwidth on my poor modem and ISP via a web browser, these 3 posts required either to be read or just deleted without looking, there was no hint what they were about. I am not a list administrator, but it would be great if we all could refrain from reposting the entire list in our replies, and put a real topic in the subject line. It makes scanning through the list a lot more efficient for those of us who don't have much time daily to check in to see what the Amps list is talking about.

Thanks and 73
John
K5PRO