[Amps] New SB-200 owner

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 03:29:29 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/27/2007 3:21:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
g3rzp at g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk writes:

Personally, I'd have said that trying to add 6 metres to an HF amp was  a
good way of asking for trouble. If you designed it from scratch with  suitable
mechanics to give very low capacitance switching between HF and VHF  tanks, you
might get away with it, but as an  addition........

Peter, Why in Gods name would you disagree with what I said about adding 6
meters to an HF SB-200 and then make the above statement? Do you just like
being  contrary?  The last thing I would do is want to send someone down that
road.  For heaven sakes.  Lou