[Amps] New SB-200 owner

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Sep 27 07:42:07 EDT 2007

Ive found absolutely no benefit to a Pi-L in a monoband 6M amp Peter. Ive
also not tested or experienced a commercial amp that includes 6M, or even a
xcvr in some cases, that cannot benefit from a good LPF at both the input
and output.

As I mentioned at some point in this thread I use a BPF at the input of my
6M station amp and at higher VHF/UHF amps also for that matter. Being on top
of the highest elevation for many miles I'm subjected to RF pollution from
nearby commercial sites. The filters make a marked improvement to reception.

Carl
KM1H