[Amps] HF amp output power dropping

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 17:23:19 EDT 2007

Last time I had this happen it was the antenna. I think something was
getting hot and changing the match. I am sure you are tuning it into a
dummy load, so it can't be that. However, it was possibly worth
mentioning.
>     Mike
Good Idea, Mike,

Try using a crossed needle Wattmeter/SWR meter to watch how/if the SWR changes in sync with the power drop.
Also observe the plate CURRENT meter at the same time.

All the Best, 73,
Pat Barthelow     aa6eg at hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Subscribe: http://bambi.net/jamesburg.html
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team