[Amps] SB-220 Panel Meters...

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Apr 1 08:34:22 EDT 2008

Meters do show up in the $50-75 range but not often.

If the movement and scale is OK you can use the case and front from a HM-102
power meter. The HM-102 is often available for $20-25.

The meters in the SB-200, SB-220 and HM-102 are all 200 ua. Heath used three
different vendors ( two USA, and one Japan) and there is limited
interchangability with movements and scales.

The fastest way to get it running is to use the complete HM-102 meter and
create a new scale on the flip side.

Carl
KM1H