[Amps] EMI Filtering

K6QD K6QD at cox.net
Tue Apr 1 15:30:24 EDT 2008

I don't have a copy of QST - July '85 and the latest Handbook I have is '94.
My '94 Hdbk only addresses the receiving end such as a TV or stereo.  Can
anyone supply either a copy of the QST article or reference which Handbook
year has the L-C AC line filters in it that Carl is referring to.  Tks es 73
de Mike K6QD