[Amps] Relays

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Apr 2 17:39:29 EDT 2008

It requires a few healthy sized open frame relays doing duty in the DC circuits and two good old Dow Keys for the RF. At least thats what is used here on the AM KW station.

A D-104 handles the actual switching, Im too old and lazy to do it with 2-4 individual switches as some did in the old days.

Carl
KM1H

That setup is AM only.

Carl