[Amps] Small crack on band switch

George Cortez Jr ne2i at optonline.net
Mon Apr 7 18:33:53 EDT 2008

Hi Andy and all....

I used locktite brand cyanacrolate (crazy glue) on my bandswitch that
was broken in half.

I used an old ceramic tile that I broke and reglued then I put it in the
microwave

for 5 minutes on high.

When I took it out I had to use oven mitts as the tile was too hot to
handle bearhanded.

I tried to break it and wound up breaking the tile away from the
original, reglued break.

I did this while still hot.

I glued the switch and reassembled the amp.... Still working a year
later.....

George NE2I