[Amps] Dual power supplies in EB104 4X MRF150 design

Anthony Rick asrick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:21:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for the replies.

It appears that the series option may be the best logistically as far as I
have investigated.  I even wonder about pulling the boards from four PC
power supplies that can be had for very little and placing them in a series
configuration.  This would provide 12, 24 and 48 VDC ouputs if needed.

With so much of these computer/networking supplies available it is worth
some ingenuity to find a way to utilize them.
Anthony