[Amps] B minus connection

Steve Flood kk7uv at bresnan.net
Fri Apr 11 09:07:39 EDT 2008

I notice in many homebrew amps with a seperate P/S that the Millen HV connector is used for B plus, and the occasional Alden or Amhenol HV connectors.
But, what is used to connect B minus from P/S to Amp?  I'm still in the design and parts-acquisition stage, but my B minus will be a little above chassis ground for metering.  Is an RCA-type audio connector adequate for this purpose?  Then of course the amp and P/S chassis will be strapped to my ground bus.

Steve KK7UV