[Amps] Fw: Peter Dahl transformers

kingwood k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
Tue Apr 15 12:09:35 EDT 2008

Greetings to all,

       I have approximately seventy-five (75) new, most still packed in
Peter's shipping boxes, for sale.  I think the entire list is far to long to
post to the reflector.  There are all types and many different
manufacturers, Collins, Johnson, Hallicrafters, Gates, Bendix, Heath, Alpha,
etc.  There are several modulation transformers and reactors.  There are
three (3) 3-phase transformers that are driven by an automobile alternator
to deliver approximately 2,500 VDC at 1 amp.  If you are looking for a
specific transformer, please contact me off-list.  The price for an
individual transformer will be what ever Peter had it listed in his last
on-line price list plus actual shipping.  For payment in advance, I will be
glad to deliver to Dayton and on over to the Manassas, VA area and back to
Houston, or anywhere, within reason along the route.  Remember, the more you
buy, the cheaper it gets.  Also I will entertain a package deal for all 75
transformers, delivered to Dayton for $5,000.00.

73 de K5JV

Lon W. Cottingham
1110 Golden Bear Ln.
Kingwood, TX 77339