[Amps] 12v interruption

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Apr 16 14:30:37 EDT 2008

Well, obviously you cant roll up the "juice box" as on the land drags but
what do the other boat racers use? It would seem that a kill switch to a
Ford style remote mounted starter solenoid would be rather simple. How do
you plan to kill the fuel flow?

Carl
KM1H
Drag Racing since 1957
Currently building a Y Block powered 31 Ford roadster Altered for nostalgia
racing.