[Amps] Dentron DTR 2000L Linear

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Apr 23 19:00:45 EDT 2008

Its a bit too starightforeward.

The primary BIG problems are:

No grid current metering

No Grid trip.

A less fatal problem is the 8877 position which blows hot air right over the
tank circuit.

The grid issues have been addressed and info is on the internet.  Ducting
may improve the exhaust; others have done sheet work and mounted the tube
vertically.

Its a reliable 1500-1700W amp once the details are taken care of.

Carl
KM1H