[Amps] Mirage amp identification HELP

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at comcast.net
Fri Aug 8 20:40:17 EDT 2008

A friend of mine has a MIRAGE amplifier that someone has removed all
identification from and we were hoping to find out what model it is.

On the front,from left to right, there is a green led that comes on when
power is applied, a square hole covered with a metallic film, and two
small hole beside each other approx. 1 inch apart.

On the back it has the normal "N" connectors marked for radio and
antenna, power cable,and 2 small holes approx. 1/2 inch away from the
coax connectors.

There is one small label across the back plate the says FREQ. 70CM
2W-20W S/N 04-386R

That is all of the identifying marks on the outside, on the inside is
the pcb board of the amplifier but nothing to identify its model.

Any help would be appreciated we are hoping to use this amp for 70cm ATV.

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT