[Amps] For sale Alpha 87A

Al Waller k3tkj at qsl.net
Sat Aug 23 18:00:56 EDT 2008

I have for sale an Alpha 87A,  cosmetically a 9 ( few very small scratches
on top ) electrically a 10.  All latest Alpha upgrades have been done (by
Alpha) and includes AlphaMax and the original Manual.  Good strong tubes
that will exceed the legal limit.   No modifications, non-smoker. I do not
have the original shipping boxes but I will get it professionally packed and
shipped. Reason for selling this amp is so I can buy a 7800.

I can send pictures if requested.

$5000 no trades, firm price, ship USA only.   You pay shipping I estimate
$150 in US.  PayPal or personal check (will ship after it clears )

73, Al K3TKJ