[Amps] 2-4CX100A amp

Allan Greening vk3pa at vk3pa.com
Thu Dec 18 22:06:39 EST 2008

Tnx all, so far so gud! just 2 more ques,

When using "tetrodes" what happends if u loose Screen grid supply?
(we all know if we loose plate supply, the screen will act like the anode
es draw excessive current)..
I have seen a circuit using a switching transistor on the bottom end of
the Screen (earthy end) es was refered to a EBS circuit..it lifted the
screen supply above chassie!!

es Can i replace a Si NPN transistor with a mosfet in the electronis bias
switching circuit es if so do we use "N channel" type say 160 volt 7 amp
type?? 73 de vk3pa