[Amps] Anyone around the King George, VA area

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 00:37:49 EST 2008

Isn't that the one with the BIG glass bottle? /Room heater;  3-1000Z?

All the Best, Pat Barthelow,
 AA6EG   aa6eg at k6bj.org   Skype: sparky599
Jamesburg Moon Bounce Team
http://www.jamesburgdish.org

"The most exciting phrase to hear in Science, the one that heralds
new discoveries,  is not "Eureka, I have found it!"    but:"That's funny..."  ----Isaac Asimov