[Amps] 3-500C tube ?

Dave Weiss davidhweiss at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:08:32 EST 2008

Patrick:

If you go to the Eimac web site you can get the specs of their tube; likely
it will be "beefier" than what you have.  I have a Taylor tube in my AL 80
B.  It is really best to see what the specs your amp Mfg calls for and match
to that.  The question I have is ' what is the true spec of the Chinese tube
that you have.

Hope this helps.

Dave K3FT