[Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 62, Issue 3

Sugiyama ji3kdh at 2333.net
Mon Feb 4 05:35:39 EST 2008

Hi all,

   I'd like to choose the circuit that has a
timer to close the main contact. I wonder if the
detected voltage falls down even in a moment,
the contact will open in simple R circuit,
unexpectedly.

   I've set a timer relay into the input of the filament
transformer in some TL-922s as follows. The
timer is set as 2 seconds in this case. It's
poor circuit, but it runs better for filaments,
I believe.

http://www.2333.net/~ji3kdh/weblog/pics/2007/070103-1.jpg

73
Sugi JI3KDH