[Amps] Step start

Patrick Egloff pegloff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:27:46 EST 2008

Hello Mike,

Are'nt those beasts a little bit too resistive under normal operating
conditions and temperature ??
According to the datas found on the page you provided, the lowest value is
0.5 Ohm, which is enough to produce a significant voltage drop with the
current we use in our amps !

What reference did you use in your amplifier and did you place this limiters
in the transformer primary ?

73s (not limitied),
Patrick