[Amps] semiconductor device equivalent sought

Radio WC6W wc6w_amps at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 19:12:16 EST 2008

Hi Clive,
  Motorola shows a 2N3616 as a replacement but, that
is still in Germanium.

  If you just need a couple I have some old 2N15xx
parts that may suffice.  See my webpage:

http://wc6w.50webs.com/wc6wfsw/index.html?fr21.html

  The old 2N3792 or MJ2941 should be reasonable
silicon subsitutions.  Finding new TO-3 parts is the
most troublesome in this millennium.  :-)

73 & Good afternoon,
  Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/

--- CLIVE COLLINS <dartaviation at btopenworld.com>