[Amps] 2N1159

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Feb 10 14:57:33 EST 2008

The 2N6246 which I mentioned yesterday is silicon and is a direct swap in
the NCL-2000. The only difference is a slightly different bias adjustment
range and that can be shifted if necessary by changing the reference zener.

Ive been using the 2N6246 for about 25 years in my NCL-2000's and use them
in customer repairs.

Carl
KM1H