[Amps] filament supply D.C or A.C

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Wed Feb 13 14:46:07 EST 2008

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ

Wouldn't 100 or 120 times a second be more readily available?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ

------------------------------

Message: 11
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:42:29 +0100
From: "Patrick Egloff" <pegloff at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] filament supply D.C or A.C
To: k7fm <k7fm at teleport.com>
Cc: amps at contesting.com

Some say that if you run the tube on dc, you should alternate the polarity
of the filament every so often, to offset the migration problem.
About 60 times a second would be great !!  ;-))