[Amps] complete new guy

bills stuff billsstuff at gotsky.com
Thu Feb 21 16:28:44 EST 2008

-bills stuff

1. True – but avoid too many turns on the slug (CW, I believe) that can
take it all the way out of the form since the access is problematic for
getting it back in.

2. Radio Shack 3-Piece Anti-Static Set , Catalog # 64-2230 has one.

You might be interested in a recent eham article:
“Ameritron AL-811H Tuning” at   http://www.eham.net/articles/18364

Bill, N6MW