[Amps] Need SB-221 tuning cap (26-164)

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Feb 24 10:16:05 EST 2008

Charlie, be careful what you wish for.  Several knowledgeable people have
asserted that the design change to a stouter tuning capacitor simply made
the bandswitch the most likely arc location, and that's a lot harder to
replace.

You might try contacting KM1H - I believe Carl has done a lot of SB-220 6M
conversions, which might leave him with a few original SB-220 (or 221)
capacitors in the junque box.

73, Pete N4ZR