[Amps] FT FL2100B

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Wed Feb 27 20:50:39 EST 2008

Have a Yaesu FL2100B amp for trade.  Am interested in acquiring an SB 200 or SB220.

Excellent cosmetically.  However, this amp has lower that rated output because of weak tubes.  So, I would be willing to do a trade without the tubes.  You take your tubes out and I'll take these out and we'll swap that way if you'd prefer.

New set of tubes should bring this up to full power.  Has rated HV on the plates.

If I don't get any interest in a trade, I will be willing to sell this amp and save the cash until a 200 or 220 comes along I can afford.

Ray  wa7itz