[Amps] how to wind an HF broadband 10:1 transformer

David Cutter d.cutter at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 29 06:08:38 EST 2008

To improve the range of choices, could the non-linearity introduced by the
core be improved by a feedback system ?  The Amps archives have ideas which
might bear more fruit with modern devices.

I dare say feedback will need to be handled differently on each band or
sub-band, but it could save cost, weight, volume and possibly end up with a
better amplifier in the long run.

Perhaps the goal of 160 to 10 (6=dream?) might have be managed in more than
one lump.

David
G3UNA