[Amps] Tubing needed

David C. Hallam dhallam at rapidsys.com
Thu Jan 3 14:23:02 EST 2008

Ask for refrigeration tubing.  It's dead soft, easily bendable, and should
be available at any plumbing supply.  A 2ft piece may be another matter.
You may have to buy a whole 25 or 50 ft coil. A plumber may have a coil on
the truck that they will cut off a piece.

On the net, did you try McMaster-Carr?

David
KC2JD/4