[Amps] questions about hi pot tester

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 6 09:45:06 EST 2008

Tried to post this once, but my message was bounced...

If anyone is looking at building hi-pots, I have quite a few of these
microwave oven parts on hand.

The transformers would be a bit expensive to ship, but I also have lots
of diodes and caps.

I'm open to reasonable offers, or even trades:-)

73
Dan
--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269