[Amps] Caution buying from Anna's CW Store on eBay

Rick Stealey rstealey at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:50:38 EST 2008

Just to let you guys know, use caution of you are considering buying from Anna's CW Store on eBay.  They offer lots of high power parts such as doorknob capacitors from the Ukraine.  I noticed one of their photos has "EXLAND" imprinted on it.  I ordered some of their doorknobs, was told to prove I had paid for it, and then all communications ended.  They ignored all emails after I sent proof of a PayPal payment.  I don't have a lot of money in dispute, but maybe you might want to shop elsewhere.
Rick  K2XT