[Amps] Need picture of Alpha 87a output T/R board

Brian Moran brianmo at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 00:51:37 EST 2008

I apparently have a 'down level' amplifier, and while I've received a nice bag of parts from Alpha to get my amp current (and fix the problem I started with), would appreciate a digital picture of the board to make sure I have the components placed correctly.

The board in question is the OUTPUT T/R board, containing the receive PIN diodes (the ones that fail with 'error code 1', which is the only reason I opened the amp). It's located near the rear panel, viewable with the cover of the amplifier off.

If *you* want a picture of one in the 'downlevel' configuration, let me know.

Thanks
Brian N9ADG