[Amps] Ten Tec Titan Partial Schematic

David J Windisch davidjw at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 06:14:18 EST 2008

Hi, Jim:

I have 2 of 'em.  The books are VERY different wrt schematics: one has the
board/chassis schematics on one page, the other is spread, and key
components, viz., that HV switching relay in the PS, are not in both
schematics.

Imo, the tubes are tougher than they are credited with being ;o)))

What are your frequent maintenance issues?

73 Dave N3HE