[Amps] Ten Tec 425 Titan Partial Schematic

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jan 26 15:15:05 EST 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:14:32 -0800, W7RY wrote:

>The 425 seriously needs a grid over current sense circuit. The only problem
>is that the way it's wired/designed, you can't break the PTT line when
>transmitting and have it unkey... The RF sense circuit won't let it.

I strongly agree, and have had some discussions with GM3SEK on the topic. The
consolidated schematic is one step in the direction of possibly incorporating
his board into the Titan 425. Ian also suggested that a board done by my
neighbor, K6XX, might be of help. Mainly because I've been busy with other
things, I haven't talked to XX about it yet.

73,

Jim K9YC