[Amps] ALS-600S... good news!

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 28 20:52:30 EST 2008

When I read the reviews on Eham I see mostly 5/5 and 5/4, it does not take
but a couple of 0/0 to lower the average.  Of course like most reviews that
have 0/0 one always suspects pilot error and that goes for a bunch of radios
that are reviewed as well, that's why you have to read the individual
reviews.  Anyway 3.8 is almost 4 and that's not bad at all.

I do have the ALS-500 mobile amp and have had no problems with it at all.

Mike, K6BR