[Amps] Think about Cycle 24 warnings from NASA... Preventive Steps???

ANTHONY JAPHA tjjapha at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 21:09:10 EST 2008

Wow!  What is it: a protracted period of low cycles or a monster coming up?
No one knows, which is one reason this hobby is interesting.  I just missed
the 1959 cycle 19 max, and can only wish for another like it.  My guess is
most of us would like that too.  I'd hate to think we've seen the last 10
mtr opening for decades.

Chances are pretty good that cycle 24 will be somewhere in between, just
like almost every other cycle.  Whatever happens,
none of the currently available projections are solid enough to get alarmed
at.  Let's keep building and operating the best equipment we can, and keep
the ideas for better and better amps coming.

73,
Tony, N2UN

finding