[Amps] Damage? --> OT

Gary Hinson Gary at isect.com
Fri Jul 25 20:02:12 EDT 2008

> We offer a specially-designed, low-emissivity,
> oxygen-free line cord for these pesky amplifiers,
> and you will be proud to own one and see how
> much cleaner your signal will be.

Some of the things you read on those audiophile magazines and websites are
fabulously creative.  I liked the one about a special 'spectral density'
paint to apply to the chips in your CD player, supplied in a little
nail-polish bottle (with handy applicator) for the bargain price of, oh,
about $50.

And of course silver solder, you have to use silver solder for the "high
end" setups.  With gold connectors.  And directional cables.

The excited feedback comments from happy "customers" and (sponsored) product
reviewers are truly astounding.  They just can't contain their delusions.

I'm seriously considering setting up in business to supply similar "high
end" products for the PC modders who also seem to have $$ >> sense.  Trouble
is, I don't think I could keep a straight face.

73
Gary ZL2!FB