[Amps] Tube sources

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Jul 26 09:43:30 EDT 2008

Absolutely correct Ian and thanks. Its been a long time since I saw the
various writeups on the U version.

Now that I think of it wasnt 1296 determined to be too much of a stretch for
it?

Im currently using two water cooled 3CX100's on 1296 and Im long overdue for
more power. What are the current Russian choices?

Carl
KM1H