[Amps] 8877 Advice

Kevin LaHaie klahaie at centricata.com
Thu Jul 31 15:07:56 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the good advice on determining the health of my 8877's. I
have sent an email to Zonumindustries.com to see what the testing
service costs, and will share that info with the list.

This will give me 2 options!  I have access to a commercial HiPot
tester, and if they pass that test, a local friend has offered to help
construct a test jig and conduct a complete and controlled conditioning,
with current protected HV and bias voltages.

With a little luck, I will be looking for the lists collective wisdom on
building an 8877 amp soon!

Thanks, 73

Kevin K7ZS