[Amps] Alpha 77dx

k7rdx k7rdx at charter.net
Mon Jun 9 21:01:55 EDT 2008

Ebay is trying to get more truthful buyer feedback by not allowing the
seller to give retailatory feedback after the buyer gives a negitive. There
will always be a few scammers&cheaters in the system,but hopefully most
folks will learn to spot them early on.I personally believe (IMO)
Ebay,QTH.com,etc. have changed the old time hamfests as we knew them years
ago..BUT..Now we have 24/7 worldwide access to all kinds of gear..I think
that`s a good thing...Jim,K7RDX..