[Amps] Eimac Socket SK-800A

Radio WC6W wc6w_amps at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 23:40:32 EDT 2008

Hi Bob,
   Two possiblities from the time closet...

   Are the contacts made with 4 little contacts on each sector?  The "B's" are flat & solid.

   Is the screen capacitor sealed with colored goop? The "B's" are so treated.

   Neither difference will affect your usage.

73 & Good evening,
   Marv WC6W

http://wc6w.50webs.com/