[Amps] Wanted bandswitch of the Yaesu FL2100B amplifier

Kees - pa7two pa7two at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 15:43:30 EST 2008

Dear all,  I am badly hunting / looking for a bandswitch of the Yaesu FL2100B amplifier, used or new. Even a broken one with only the one ceramic wafer 100% in working state will be UFB (Looking from the frontpanel the very last (3/2) ceramic wafer that which connects the tank coil strips to the bandswitch). Who can help me PLEASE? Vy 73, de Kees Member of an all HAM familyAmateurRadio : PA7TWO - M5TWO Locator: JO22jp