[Amps] Henry 2K-3 PS Mod

k7rdx k7rdx at charter.net
Fri Mar 21 17:14:11 EDT 2008

There`s a good possibility of future problems because the plate transformer
may not be rated for capacitor input filtering with the increased heating
effect.Also,the hv supply couldn`t be nearly as regulated as with the tuned
choke design Henry intended for their amps to be powered with.I don`t think
plate tune spacing would be an issue for Henry as most things they built
were with much over-kill..Jim,K7RDX..