[Amps] What is this amp set up for

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Mar 22 21:53:25 EDT 2008

When I first saw that listing it said modified; I see he has revised it.

Thats not a bad price for smoke on 222 if the tube is perfect and trimming
back the strip line should be rather easy

My own amp for 222 is a 8877 and I scaled down a 2M version and then used a
VNA for final trimming. I built it in a partially built Henry 44-46 MHz box
I picked up in a swap.

Carl
KM1H

Carl