[Amps] QST SB-220 Article

Rick Stealey rstealey at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:32:44 EDT 2008

> Maybe it is just the April issue,

Good one, Pete!!!!!
I have, like you, been waiting, and wondering when this story would hit the news.
In fact I went back in my alibrary of QSTs and tried to find where there was any kind of statement made.  My research is not complete, but searching through over a years worth of QSTs following the original article (Oct. 1988) I could not find any letters to Technical Correspondance."  What did the ARRL actually do, make a retraction, take a position?
In the 2006 Handbook on the parasitic suppressor subject it ends with a simple statement, "Some designers use nichrome or other resistance wire for L."
Ye Gads,

Rick  K2XT