[Amps] ALS-600 Blowing Out Finals

chris bauer chrisbauer
Fri Mar 28 22:25:23 EDT 2008

  I Bought My ALS-600 2 years ago Just before the one year
warranty was up the RF Section went out. Sent to Ameritron Repaired.
One Year Later Same Problem ...This Time Out of warranty..... I Use
the amp  only to work dx. I am Not Happy I know this Repair Costs will
be 2-300.00 I switched to the ALS-600 Due to a Pacemaker that i had to
Have. Really Miss my old Reliable Tube AMP for 1200.00 Bucks I
expected Better.Using 60 watts drive Icom756-pro
any Ideas how to get Longer life out of the MRF-150's de Chris/N8EWX