[Amps] SB220 "A" mods

Clifford Crane w4nj at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 11:53:09 EDT 2008

I use Studio Quality Active Monitors from Genelec... RF proof, Aluminum
Enclosure, self contained with amplifiers. NOTHING gets into them!

Vy 73, Cliff - W4NJ - From near The House of The Mouse - Disneyworld, Florida

Visit my Shack: http://collins-21.com/w4nj/w4nj_my_shack.html

See my amp! Life is too short for QRP:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wd7s/gallery-6.htm

See the single hole version: